Application Management as a Service
- You don't have the budget for your own WebSphere Application Server specialist?
- You want to jump-start a Messaging Services project?
- You don’t have the resources to setup an MQ series project?
- You are building an Enterprise Services Bus and need help?
- You want to know how to improve your application deployment system?
- You want to outsource WebSphere implementation and configuration and focus on your core business?
We offer the service you are looking for: AMAAS, Application Management as a Service.
This On-Demand service provides the best possible service for every aspect of WebSphere implementation and roll-out services. Infocura has a team of Certified WebSphere specialists which are available to help on an "on-Demand" or "as scheduled” base, depending on your request.
AMAAS has following advantages:
- Fixed agenda: scope and costs are well known
- Cost saving - Experienced people for a fraction of the cost of internal people
- Outsourcing of specific WebSphere implementations, whilst keeping control
- Internal people can work on their daily tasks, without extra overhead from a WebSphere design and/or implementation project
- Avoid education costs of training your own WebSphere specialists
- In-source WebSphere product knowledge
De Infocura AMAAS service is available in pre-defined packages (see table below). These packages can be tailored on demand for the customer and his specific situation. Examples of possible tasks:
- Installation of the WebSphere product(s)
- Basic on-site Training
- Assistance in the configuration of the WebSphere product
- Audit of installed WebSphere products
and their setup and configuration
- Performance monitoring
& tuning of the WebSphere product (parallelism, resource pooling, etc..)
- Assistance during architecture & design phase of your project
- Knowledge Transfer
- Installation / implementation of missing PTF and Fix packs
- WebSphere specialist available on-site on a regular base
- Upgrades to newer versions of installed WebSphere products
- Problem determination
- Identification of possible improvements in setup or configuration
- Applicative troubleshooting
- Contacts with IBM Labs in case of bugs/workarounds
- WebSphere helpdesk
- Training / Education / Mentorship